CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK AND FEEL ABOUT MOVEMENT
EVO'S BELIEF SYSTEM
EVO holds strong beliefs that underpin EVO’s philosophy and approach to movement:
“Our training philosophy is unique. We believe in developing and mastering movement that is skilful, purposeful and playful. It’s not only about what you train or how you train – it’s about why you train.”
1. MOVEMENT IS NOT AN INTERVENTION, IT'S NATURE'S WAY.
2. NATURAL MOVEMENT IS PLAYFUL YET PURPOSEFUL, EFFORTLESS YET SKILFUL.
3. MOVEMENT IS A CONTINUAL INTERACTION BETWEEN OURSELVES AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
4. IF WE REMOVE OURSELVES FROM OUR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, WE SUFFER FROM DYSFUNCTION; WHEN WE RETURN, WE BEGIN TO HEAL.
5. WE’RE ONLY AS FIT AS OUR ABILITY TO ADAPT AND RESPOND TO THE ENVIRONMENT.