JOIN OUR TEAM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENFORCEMENT
CLUB MANAGER - VIENNA - (f/m/d), full-time
In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to breathe start-up air while benefiting from the know-how of a company that has been operating internationally for 30 years. You will independently manage your branch and be responsible for smooth operations, customer satisfaction and achieving membership revenue targets. At EVO, we rely on simple, digital processes and lean structures, so you’ll have more time for the essentials.
- Operational management of your club in terms of functionality and customer service
- Responsibility for external partners in the area of personal training (incl. recruitment)
- Increase the membership base of the club by developing new customer groups, especially corporate customers.
- Searching for new B2B opportunities in the area of the designated club
- Planning and execution of sales promotions in cooperation with the central marketing department
- Responsibility for external partners in the field of personal training (including recruitment)
- Public relations, handling of complaints.
- Supporting the Head Office in the procurement of external partners in the areas of: Maintenance & repair, cleaning, security, engineering
- Involvement in a fast-growing, groundbreaking and internationally successful concept
- Support of a young, urban audience
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting development opportunities with us directly or with our parent company
- Free club membership
- Varied and responsible job with development opportunities
- Helping to build up a rapidly growing, groundbreaking and internationally successful lifestyle concept
- Support of a young, urban target group
- Flexible working hours with willingness to work evenings and weekends if necessary
- Free club membership
The intended remuneration is € 2600.00 gross at 40 hours per week, plus special payments (13th and 14th salary), as well as monthly achievable bonuses according to target achievement.
If you are interested in this position, then we are looking forward to your application! Send your CV in English, including photo, to email@example.com.
Please note that only applications in English will be considered.
View HERE all current career opportunities at EVO.