JOIN OUR TEAM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENFORCEMENT
JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - VIENNA - (f/m/d), 20h weekly
Would you like to be part of a small marketing team and experience the best of the digital world?
Would you like to engage in creative brainstorming that will ultimately result in country-wide campaigns that you yourself will have the possibility to set up?
Would you like to implement digital solutions that will optimize business-wide structures and systems to reach the potential customer at the right touchpoints?
EVO has fitness clubs in Austria, Switzerland and Germany and is on an expansion path.
Currently we are looking for an energetic and innovative Digital Marketing Specialist for the Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Maintaining and updating the website; SEO – content optimization and link building
- Content management – regular updates on our blog
- Facebook / Instagram – post publishing and promotion, community engagement
- Implementation of online campaigns (landing pages, Facebook/Instagram ads, Google Ads, e-mails, SMS etc.)
- Implementation of automated e-mail flows
- Analytics and reporting, such as Google Analytics; Working closely with brand manager and digital marketing manager
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar
- First digital marketing experience
- Website and landing page management knowledge, including some basic HTML/CSS as an advantage
- Social media management experience, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with e-mail marketing as an advantage
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword management and SEO
- Copywriting skills are an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is an advantage
- Ability to independently solve problems and implement solutions
- Eagerness to learn new skills and be a part of a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent English and German, French as an advantage
- Free EVO Fitness membership and team events
- Young and international team
- Flexible work hours and home office opportunities
- Local and international training programs
- Long-term career opportunities
- Firmly anchored, practiced equal pay and equal opportunities m/f/d
The proposed salary starts from € 1200 x 14 at 20 hours per week, with overpayment possible with appropriate qualifications and experience.
View HERE all current career opportunities at EVO.