ALL LEVELS / full-body AMRAP workout / 10 minutes
Equipment: Barbell & gym mat
Acronyms often dominate the fitness industry, and AMRAP is no exception. Short for “As Many Rounds As Possible”, this type of HIIT workout isn’t only perfect for those short on time: it’s a match for those looking for more dynamic and invigorating training sessions.
If you want to push your limits and endurance and increase your training intensity, you must try this full-body AMRAP workout. It has 3 exercises, each with a different number of reps. The challenge lies in completing as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes.
- Push-ups 20x
- Barbell front squat 15x
- Abdominal row 10x
- 3 exercises
- Different reps per exercise
- AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)
- No rest between rounds
- 10 minutes total
- Equipment: Barbell & gym mat
WORKOUT EXERCISE LIST
AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)
1 – PUSH-UPS
- Start in a plank position with arms straight, shoulders above wrists, and body in a straight line.
- Engage the core and glutes.
- Keeping the shoulders over the wrists, lower the whole body towards the floor, dropping comfortably as low as you can.
- Push the body upwards and return to the start position.
2 – BARBELL FRONT SQUAT
- Start in a standing position with the barbell in a rack position (barbell resting loosely in palms, upper arm horizontal).
- Begin the movement by squatting down, keeping the back straight.
- Aim to drop the hips just below the knees while maintaining balance and control of the bar.
- Return to the start position and repeat 15 times.
3 – ABDOMINAL ROW
- Lie on your back with legs straight, feet together. Place arms straight overhead. Flatten your lower back slightly into the floor.
- Begin the movement by bringing the knees towards the chest and simultaneously bringing the hands to touch the feet. Although the legs will bend, the arms remain straight. Imagine drawing a semicircle shape with the arms as they come towards the feet to make it easier.
- Maintain balance and control as the hands touch the feet.
- Return under control and repeat.
Full-body AMRAP workout done! Find your next workout below:
- 30-min HIIT full-body workout
- 18-min lower body workout
- 20-min upper body workout
- 10-min cardio and core workout
- 20-min shoulder strength workout
- 10-min functional bodyweight workout
- 11-min AMRAP strength workout
- 20-min lower body strength workout
- 20-min EMOM strength workout
- 15-min upper-body strength workout
- 20-min cardio workout
- 10-min metabolic strength workout
- 14-min full-body HIIT workout