ALL LEVELS / full-body workout / 30 minutes
Equipment: Pull-up bar & gym mat
In an industry filled with complex training routines with high-tech gym machinery, it’s easy to forget how extraordinary the human body is. In fact, you can consider your body, with its complexity, the ultimate gym. And with it, you can have workouts as effective as those you do with the help of our gym equipment.
Today’s session is an opportunity to put this theory to the test. It’s a simple full-body workout for which you’ll only need a pull-up bar. It has 4 exercises with 10 reps each. You must do this for 10 rounds, with little to no rest between rounds and exercises. That way, you can finish this workout in 30 minutes.
- Squat jump
- V-sit explosive
Ready for this full-body blast?
- 4 exercises
- 10 reps each
- 10 rounds
- No rest between rounds
- 30 minutes total
- Equipment: Pull-up bar & gym mat
WORKOUT EXERCISE LIST
1 – BURPEES
- Start in a standing position and engage the core.
- Begin the movement by quickly bending down, reaching the hands towards the floor in front of the feet.
- As you do this, simultaneously jump, bring your legs back and land on the floor in a push-up position.
- Perform a push-up and, on the way up, drive the hips up rapidly and jump into a squat position.
- Return to upright and repeat.
2 – SQUAT JUMP
- Find some space and stand with feet hip-width apart. Engage the core and set the shoulders slightly, ready for movement.
- Quickly bend the knees and hips (to about a ¼ squat position) as you move the arms backwards. Keep the knees over the toes throughout this part.
- As soon as you hit the lowest spot, rapidly extend the hips and drive the arms up to straighten the body and perform a small jump.
- Keep the core tight and remain balanced as you land, allowing the knees and hips to bend slightly to absorb the force.
- Reset the body and repeat.
3 – PULL-UP
- Hang from a fixed bar with a comfortable overhand grip.
- Set the shoulders by pulling back and down slightly; engage the core with a slight posterior pelvic tilt. This set-up will give you the classic ‘dish/hollow’ shape. This is your default position form herein.
- Maintain this shape as you perform a pull-up.
- Slowly return to your default position and repeat.
4 – V-SIT EXPLOSIVE
- Lie on your back with your arms overhead.
- Engage the core, and rapidly bring the hands to the feet, while making a v-position with your body.
- Make sure you keep the arms and legs as straight as possible.
- Return under control and repeat.
You’ve reached the finish line of this full-body workout. Now it’s time to choose the next one:
- 15-min upper body workout
- 10-min full-body AMRAP workout
- 30-min HIIT full-body workout
- 18-min lower body workout
- 20-min upper body workout
- 10-min cardio and core workout
- 20-min shoulder strength workout
- 10-min functional bodyweight workout
- 11-min AMRAP strength workout
- 20-min lower body strength workout
- 20-min EMOM strength workout
- 15-min upper-body strength workout
- 20-min cardio workout