The bunny hop is a bodyweight exercise based on locomotion that echoes the quadrupedalism. It is a pylometric exercise that promotes coordination, mobility and agility. Bunny hops are a great full body exercise that burns a lot of calories.
- Squat and get your hands on the floor, like a quadruped.
- With the hands on the floor, jump with the feet held tightly and the knees bent
- Alternate the weight and balance between legs and arms.
- The bunny hop increases functional strength in a full body activation mode, spending more calories.
- The exercise promote core strength and coordination.
- Adding bunny hops to your workouts will improve your functional capacity for daily activities and sports by increasing your mobility.