The bunny hop is a bodyweight exercise based on locomotion that echoes the quadrupedalism. It is a pylometric exercise that promotes coordination, mobility and agility. Bunny hops are a great full body exercise that burns a lot of calories.
- Squat and get your hands on the floor, like a quadruped.
- With the hands on the floor, jump with the feet held tightly and the knees bent
- Alternate the weight and balance between legs and arms.
- The bunny hop increases functional strength in a full body activation mode, spending more calories.
- The exercise promote core strength and coordination.
- Adding bunny hops to your workouts will improve your functional capacity for daily activities and sports by increasing your mobility.
Did you like the bunny hops tutorial? Here are more exercises: