Kinesis Row is a functional exercise primarily focused on your back and core. It replicates the rowing and sawing movements that are healthy and help your body get ready for daily activities.
- Kinesis Row is a functional whole-body exercise.
- Strengthens your back muscles.
- Promotes balance.
- Activates core and improves pulling strength.
- Stand facing the Kinesis One and grab the cable grips with your arms extended.
- Stabilize your scapula and activate your abs.
- Pull the handles towards your chest.
- Try to stabilize your hips and trunk.
- Allow your arms to go forward until you reach the starting position. Decelerate the movement while you activate your core.
- Challenges your core and balance.
- Strengthens the Latissimus Dorsi, rhomboids, and trapezius
- Activates the hip stabilization muscles.
- It works wonders for your posture.
Did you like the Kinesis Row tutorial? Here are more exercises: